Level II DUI School
A more in-depth examination of the issues surrounding the impaired driver, Level II DUI School is a multi-faceted program that can benefit the client over a short course of study.
Our approach is unique in the state of Nevada as it is customized for the Level II client. Level II DUI School is a 14 session program that may be completed in 12 weeks. Beginning with the Level I educational classes, clients will then take an experiential journey through all the different aspects of the DUI/Alcohol experience by attending 12 weekly, hour long sessions. Using lecture, video presentations and written assignments clients will learn about the far reaching costs of impaired driving.
Topics for discussion include:
- Tell Us About Your DUI Arrest
- Drinking, Driving and the Law
- Myths and Facts About Drinking and BAC
- Effects of Alcohol and Drugs on Driving Skills
- Driving While Intoxicated Coasts Your and Society
- Alcohol & Drugs Cause Poor Decisions that Place You at Risk
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, The Innocent Victims
- Are Alcoholics Crazy or is it an Illness?
- The Family, Children Caught in the Crossfire
- A Solution, Alcoholics Anonymous
- Your Next Step
Please note: Clients that withhold information or are evasive when discussing their case will not be allowed to attend sessions.